Episode 419: Anders Corr on Political Risk Consulting
May 20, 2021
Dr. Anders Corr is an alum of both Harvard and Yale. He led the Social Science Research and Analysis (SSRA) group in Afghanistan, which oversaw 600 Afghan contract employees on 44 survey projects, before founding Corr Analytics and the Journal of Political Risk in 2013. He is an author and a political risk consultant on national risk assessment focused on China. On this episode, he talks about his work as a political risk consultant.
Key points include:
- 03:39: An example of clients and projects undertaken
- 10:32: Initial information offered to corporate clients
- 16:12: Key factors that contribute to a negative view of China
- 21:51: Deliverables generated for clients
- 24:28: The Wisdom of Crowds approach to forecasting
Learn more about Anders’ firm at http://www.canalyt.com.