Episode 413: Amanda Wright on Take the Leap
May 14, 2021
Amanda Wright has a Master of Business Administration in Finance and a Bachelor of Science in molecular biology. She is an experienced management consultant who provides business advisory services to her clients. Today, she talks about her program to help women from professional services firms make the leap to independent consulting.
Key points include:
- 02:07: The structure of the Take the Leap program
- 09:43: The importance of the company name
- 13:31: Building the right mindset for a successful business
- 17:59: Managing your money
- 25:00: Marketing the coaching program
You can learn more about the Take the Leap program at www.thewrightcompany.ca/taketheleap and sign up for Amanda’s weekly newsletter.