Episode 405: Samuel Bachman on the Half-Blood Report
April 27, 2021
Samuel Bachman is a film major in the 10th grade at Frank Sinatra High School of the Arts in Astoria, Queens. In this episode, he discusses the hugely popular podcast he co-created and produces, The Half-Blood Report, and the inspiration behind the podcast.
Key points include:
- 07:49: Authors interviewed on the podcast
- 11:57: Social media lessons learned on making a podcast
- 16:47: Preparing for an author interview
- 26:53: Skills learned from producing a podcast
- 32:03: Best practices for producing a successful podcast
You can check out the podcast through the website www.thehalfbloodreport.com, follow them on Twitter @halfreport and Instagram @TheHalfBloodReport and connect with the crew on Linkedin.