Episode 399: Alec Hudnut on Vici Partners
April 12, 2021
Alec Hudnut is an alum of Harvard Business School and McKinsey. He is now a managing partner at Vici Partners, a firm of experienced professionals focused on helping clients improve execution and dramatically grow earnings, and in this episode, Alec discusses the work they do at Vici Partners.
You can connect with Alec on https://www.linkedin.com/in/alec-hudnut-8562071, or email him at email@example.com
Key points include:
- 02:30: The fee model at Vici Partners
- 05:52: The 100-day sprint surfacing phase.
- 12:26: The major categories of ideas
- 20:46: Tracking and managing ideas
- 27:44: Running the talent at Vici Partners