Episode 395: Jessica Lackey on Sales, Operations, and Planning
April 8, 2021
Jessica Lackey is an ACC Coach, a McKinsey alum with an MBA from Harvard MBA, and a Fortune 500 Operations Leader. In this episode, she talks about the mature integrated planning process and the nuts and bolts of the traditional SAP processes.
Jessica can be reached through LinkedIn or her website JessicaLackey.com.
Key points include:
- 01:47: A perspective on sales and operations planning (SNOP)
- 08:56: Common issues in the sales and operations planning process
- 16:05: AI, heuristics, and advanced planning systems
- 18:19: Case examples of the reconciliation process
- 25:22: Consulting opportunities in sales and operations planning