Episode 392: Hung Nguyen on Diversity Inclusion
April 5, 2021
Hung Nguyen is a McKinsey alum and a principal at OUTLAST Consulting, a purpose-driven professional development + strategy firm focused on fueling innovation and empowering diverse talent. Prior to OUTLAST, she headed the Digital Center of Expertise at BP, where she piloted user-centric ways to recruit, develop, and deploy talent. Today, she talks about diversity inclusion and strategies companies and individuals can use to improve inclusion awareness.
Hung can be contacted through her LinkedIn profile or reached through the Outlast LLC website.
Key points include:
- 03:47: Situations that involve professional development for diverse talent
- 09:05: Tactics used to deal with difficult situations
- 12:21: Responding without threatening
- 16:13: The structure of diversity training
- 24:19: Clients’ objectives in diversity training
- 34:30: The broader impact of diversity inclusion