Episode 389: Braden Weinstock on the Human Operating System Manifesto
April 1, 2021
Braden is a startup entrepreneur, an action-oriented and strategic operator, and consultant with operational expertise in a broad range of experiences across crypto, hedge funds, software technology (SaaS), commercial real estate, management consulting, luxury retail, and more. In this episode, he discusses his purpose, working with Bridgewater and Knotel, and time management.
Key points include:
- 03:06: Braden’s operating value
- 08:29: The list of operating practices
- 10:18: Installing and eliminating habits
- 18:57: Time blocking and deep work
- 27:47: Texting vs. talking
- 29:54: Bridgewater and Knotel
Braden can be reached through his website, www.bradenww.com, or through LinkedIn.