Episode 386: Marcia Nuffer on Leadership and Talent Development
March 29, 2021
Marcia Nuffer has an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School and a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. As McKinsey’s Chief Learning Officer, Marcia was responsible for building one of the most lauded global leadership development programs in the world. She has over 25 years of strategy and leadership development experience and runs her own company, BlueShor.
Key points include:
- 05:15: Roleplaying in training
- 12:35: The McKinsey Academy
- 17:57: The Senior Training program
- 20:38: Examples of exercises for senior partners
- 27:51: The work at Blueshor
- 45:07: The assessment Marcia developed
You can learn more about Marcia’s company on the website at www.blueshor.com, and you can reach out to Marcia through email at email@example.com.