Episode 384: Sally Dominguez on Singularity and Epic Resilience
March 19, 2021
Sally Dominguez is a former architect, award-winning inventor, and author. She is a sustainable resilience expert and 10XInnovation Strategist. Today, she discusses her book, EPIC Resilience, and explains the strategies in the book for developing a personal resilience and growth mindset to not only survive but to thrive in times of constant change.
Key points include:
- 01:23: The Singularity University
- 05:06: How to be resilient emotionally
- 07:56: Identifying values and purpose
- 11:15: The power of authenticity
- 20:10: The impact of sleep and sugar
- 24:16: Intellectual and creative growth
You can order Sally’s book, EPIC Resilience: Thriving through Chaos and Change, on Amazon, view the slim tank invention for water conservation, and visit her website at: http://www.sallydominguez.com.