Episode 382: Becoming Independent
March 17, 2021
In today’s episode, I host a panel discussion with Jennifer Hartz, J. Andrew McKee, Jay Altizer, and Ashutosh Dalvi. They share insights, advice, and their own story on taking the leap from a comfortable salaried position to becoming an independent consultant.
Key points include:
- 01:13: The decision to become an independent consultant.
- 08:40: The positives and negatives of the transition
- 14:32: Advice to those making the transition
- 21:22: Cash flow and workflow
- 25:40: People who should not go independent
You can connect with members on the panel through LinkedIn.