Episode 376: Ali Ahmed on Green Strategies
March 11, 2021
Ali Ahmed is the founder and principal of Green Strategies, a company that helps clients discover sustainability opportunities. He is a recognized sustainability and energy management leader who has developed and managed more than 50 global energy and sustainability programs. In today’s episode, we discuss carbon.
Key points include:
- 01:37: An overview of carbon credits
- 06:27: The companies buying carbon credits
- 09:02: Carbon credit audits
- 13:38: Carbon offset interpretations
- 21:42: How the soil captures carbon
- 30:04: Carbon accounting
- 37:46: The international market for carbon offset
Ali can be reached through his website at green_strategies.com or connect with him on LinkedIn.