Episode 369: Cactus Raazi on Personalized Pricing
March 4, 2021
Cactus Raazi is a former Managing Director at Goldman Sachs who has been a successful entrepreneur in credit trading.
He is also the author of the recently published book Price: Maximizing Customer Loyalty Through Personalized Pricing.
In today’s episode, Cactus shares his perspective on personalized pricing – and how he got his distinctive first name.
Key points include:
- 06:05: Researching his book
- 08:30: Examples of personalized pricing
- 13:03: The value of personalized pricing
- 17:41: Ideal businesses for personalized pricing
- 20:53: How to communicate personalized pricing to the consumer
- 24:31: Using algorithms to differentiate the customer base
You can contact Cactus through LinkedIn and order his book, Price: Maximizing Customer Loyalty Through Personalized Pricing, on Amazon.