Episode 361: Seth Godin on Best Practices in Content Creation
February 24, 2021
I was inspired to launch Umbrex after reading Seth Godin’s book, Tribes. So, I am delighted to talk to him today. In this episode, Seth discusses his career trajectory, his books, his daily practices, his view on content marketing, and why he made the decision to avoid social media. I’m also giving away 100 copies of Seth’s new book, The Practice.
Sign up for a free copy of The Practice at email@example.com
Key points include:
- 04:10: How Seth creates a library of his experiences
- 07:17: What success looks like to Seth
- 08:29: How Seth curates and decides what content to consume
- 12:09: Seth’s views on mentors and heroes
- 15:20: The key to Seth’s productivity
- 19:08: Seth’s views on social media
- 26:07: A key insight on creating and distributing content
- 30:54: The advice Seth would give our leadership on how to market mask wearing to people that don’t want to?