Episode 359: James Carbary on Podcasting Best Practices
February 22, 2021
James Carbary is the founder, executive producer, and co-host of Sweet Fish Media, a company that produces podcasts for B2B brands.
Today, he shares his expertise on creating, distributing, and getting the most mileage out of your podcast.
Key points include:
- 01:28: Tips on how to create a great B2B podcast
- 07:07: The naming philosophy of a podcast
- 10:33: Common mistakes people make when setting up a B2B podcast
- 14:37: How to make it a memorable experience for the guest
- 16:59: Sourcing freelancers to create micro videos
- 18:13: Turning the podcast into a blog post
- 23:54: Implementing keywords
- 30:24: The services Sweet Fish Media provides
- 35:48: A strategy to get more listeners
Check out James’ company Sweetfishmedia.com or connect to him through LinkedIn.